Friday, June 19, 2009

rain rain go away

Just a peek at what I'm doing while waiting for the big weekend.... Deerfield craft show is tomorrow and Sunday.... yippee! but the weather has been forecast to be rainy and cool, although it's now looking better than originally forecast.
We are in full rain precaution mode, and hopefully the tent will stay nice and dry and cozy! My hubby and I spent most of the week getting everything ready and then set up last night in the pouring rain. Pictures are promised for later this weekend!
So today is an off day.... I am working on more labels for my site and feel very antsy!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow love this and your blog!
check out my brothers artwork he lives on the north shore and has many degrees in fine art!
unculturedcouth.blogspot.com

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!