Thursday, April 7, 2011

Merry Spring!

What a nice week it's been so far.  We started off by finishing up the tax work and unpacking from the show, a little at a time.  No big rush now that the show's over. It feels so good to relax again.
I'm working on some orders for most of the week, which is also nice.   I finished a luminary shop order yesterday, plus these eggs for a sweet deerfield friend, as they sold out before she got any.  I also wrote the tutorial while it was fresh on my mind!   
 

Today I'm making chicks in skirts and turnips, also both for orders.... they all sold out at Deerfield.   
Tommorrow I hope to take another trip to Crossroads with some more signs and some spring prims for the garden room.
 
The back door is open and the fresh air feels good.  I hope it's nice where you are!
 
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!