Friday, September 17, 2010

Mattoon Festival Primitive Booth Photos

What a busy time of year this is!   I have had to keep myself off the computer this week, except for orders.  Too much to do before Deerfield, this weekend.  Mostly everything is finished, finally, and the van is jampacked.  We're setting up this evening and I am going to relax for most of the day. 
 
Mattoon Street Festival was last weekend, Saturday and Sunday, and we had a great time.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous.  It was a very unique show, I think one of my new favorites.   I look forward to doing it again next year.  As promised I snapped a few photos.  I kept this setup very basic as we had to break down and remove all merchandise Saturday evening.  I think that was my least favorite part!  
Check out the brick sidewalk... 
 
 

 

 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!