Monday, September 6, 2010

A nice day for a craft show... some photos

What a gorgeous day for a show!   Thank you Barbra!!!!  for all your work putting this show together.    I appreciate everything you do and this is one of the reasons I come back every year!  
Thanks so much to all my awesome customers and friends who stopped by to see me again this year, I really appreciate your friendship and your purchases!



I woke up very late and a bit cross, scrambling to get ready.... And I remembered to bring everything except my bag of stuff to work on.  Thankfully I did not need it. 



My husband helped setup before work, thankfully.  I did not have the fortune of his company to break down and the van is a hellish mess!   I am afraid to open the back door!



A little smaller setup than I do for the big shows.... It was very sunny, and hence these are not the best of photos, but a glimpse anyway...  The sun did feel good as it was in the 70s and breezy. 


If you see anything you MUST have, email me early this week as I have to repack the remains.  Most will be gone after my upcoming shows.




Came home with a really bad headache.   Hope to rest a bit today before I unload...

Don't forget my little pumpkin man on ebay....  He has more watchers than ever, and hiss auction will be over tomorrow. 
Pumpkin Feedsack Dolly

Have a fine week!



Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melissa Bowman said...

Wow! It looks amazing, no one could resist that booth, you would've had to kick me out! I wouldn't want to leave.

Sassafras Hill Primitives said...

Thank you Melissa! I feel the same way when I do the large indoor shows. I feel like I could move in, lol. I wish I had a real shop instead of doing the shows. One can dream...

Rocking Chair Stitches said...

Wow it looks beautiful Denise. Good Job, it certainly was a great weather day. I wish I had a real shop too. Anyway those orangy colored "stockings" do you still have?? And, I see you like The Cars. Remind me to tell you some stories when I see you at Deerfield....

Sassafras Hill Primitives said...

Michelle, thank you :-) I'm so tired today. We just brought up all the totes and rearranged the other stuff in the van. I do have the stockings still. They're calico with simple little angels, large ornie sized. Don't quite know where they are yet though!
Yes a shop would be so cool wouldn't it? One day.... maybe two more years once James gets done with school!

Marcy @ Three Witches Inn Primitives said...

What terrific weather you had. Your new items are great too. I can't wait till Deerfield. Keep up the good work.

From A Creative Heart said...

Love your pictures....and wish I lived close enough to visit your booth!!! great job!!!!

Lillian Antoci said...

Love your booth. Wish I live nearby.

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!

Mailing List

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!
E-mail address:
Select your interests:
Finished Products:
Pattern Releases:
Subscribe Unsubscribe