Monday, January 18, 2016

First New Handmades for 2016

Usually I do very little creating for Valentine's Day, but this year I was compelled to do a nice display for the two shops where my goods can be found.  I think the milder winter has played a big part to improve my winter doldrums.  These are just a few of the handmades I delivered yesterday.  You can find links to both shops in the sidebar of this blog...
 
I've already started on St Pat's and Easter handmades, and just finished dying some of the most beautiful robin's egg colored wool to use for Easter.  We love looking through the thrift shops for materials to use.  I was very surprised to find a beautiful long camel hair men's coat last week at the Salvation Army.  It was also a huge shock to see the 149.99 price on it.... Umm, really?   I'm not sure how many of their shoppers can afford that.   I can't even do the half price on family day!   Well anyway, so it was saved from my scissors.....    
 
Today I will finish a few of my granny wool coat bears and Ellies for Saint Pats.
 

Enjoy your week wherever you are!     oxo Denise
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!