Wednesday, March 9, 2016

First Show of the Year

We are keeping it simple this year, but will continue with all of the Old Deerfield and Walker Homestead shows.   I may try to add a few more venues, but they have to speak to my soul!   This will allow us to spend quality time with my momma, and creative time, and breathing time!   As always we will create for both Hidden Treasures and Cozy Cat Primitives.... both very kind wonderful shop owners who are dear to us! 
 
The first show of 2016 was here in a flash.  Deerfield Spring Sampler is always in early March, and it just sprang up again suddenly this year.  I was happy to have nice weather for it.  We have worked on new spring items since Christmas time, and managed to jam pack our booth with goodies.  It was a very successful show and I am so grateful for all our friends and customers who traveled out to see us. 
 
As you can see, the booth is packed out to the max, because once the doors open, there is not time to refill until late afternoon. 
 
a sweet stuffed bunny, vintage paper sheep, wax peep bucket, and Hershey rabbit....

old granny coat bear, and vintage velvet carrot rabbit racer.  generally I design my own things, but this design by myprimitivesaltbox was too sweet not to try!

vintage barn wood, old paper basket half, and velvet peep...

old paper molded easter basket and plush rabbit to greet the shoppers...

a long shot of part of the booth.... yes, it's jammed.

a shot from another angle...

from the main door..... shop here please!!!!

small table packed out before the doors opened.
 
I love my old onion crate display.   So heavy to haul, but so worth it. 

I think we covered most of it!
 
 
Now, a week of wonderful weather is ahead.  It makes me want to go out and poke in the gardens, but alas.... first must fold a boatload of fabric and get my house back!!!!
 
Have a happy week! oxo Denise
 
 
 
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!