Saturday, May 28, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend - 1/2 Price Epatterns

Happy Memorial Day from our family to yours.  
 
 
I hope you will have a safe, enjoyable weekend wherever it may find you.    We will spend the day Sunday at the Golden Lamb Buttery, enjoying the Vintage Country Market.  It looks like the weather will be stellar.  I am recovering from a wicked bout of allergies, so pricing like a fool today.  I am loving what I made, and hope it will be a wonderful day.  My dear hubby is helping, as he always does, and tis all under control! 
 
For this weekend only, we are doing a special on epatterns.... half price on all orders of 6.00 or over, on all website orders...  my epattern selections are here SASSAFRASHILL.COM
 
please use the code  1/2MEMDAYEPATTERN in the voucher box on the order slip to deduct 50 percent....  
 
As always thanks for your friendship and support!
oxo, Denise and Matt
 
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!