Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy May Day

I'm not sure why, but I always feel more like a spring chicken on May 1st!  I love springtime and the warmer days, and our gardens.  Tag sales have started, and Matt has brought home a few treasures to surprise me.  The first Brimfield Flea Market of the year begins May 10th and I am looking forward to it!
 
 
 April was a rough month for us.  I can't believe all that happened in a month's time, but we made it to the other side!  I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer take on any special orders while caring for my mom.  My stress level is just too high already.   What you find at the shows and shops I'm in will be my only offerings, except for a little bit on my etsy page and my website.  I am so sorry for that, but I have to do what's best for my family and keep the focus on them. 
 
After a month of almost no creating, this past week was a very productive one and I took a trip to Hidden Treasures to replenish the prim room.  Lots of my cute little raggedies, a mercantile piggy, some woolen kitties, patriotic ornies, and signs and blocks to fill it up.   It looks very nice, and I am hoping to make another trip this week.  I am so proud of Laura!   The love she has for her shop really shows! 
 
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!