Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Weekend in Spring!

It's a beautiful weekend here in Connecticut!   We had a great day yesterday, with a huge score at our first and favorite church rummage sale of the year.... two floors of goods! We waited almost an hour to get in, which was totally worth it!    And while there it was awesome to run across some of my favorite people, and let them know where our creations can be found.
 
So many tag sales and events happening around town yesterday.   The Scantic Spring Splash reminded me of Matthew's whirligigs created for the event.
 
 
I had a special order to finish up for Hidden Treasure, and was able to make the trip to Agawam in the afternoon.  Nothing is more fun than a lively chat with Laura.   I got some nice handmades for my momma for Mother's Day next weekend and some local honey for me.   Hidden Treasures is jammed packed with such a beautiful assortment of things... things just jump out at you. 
 
We are so behind in yard work, because last year we dropped everything to take care of Tom.  We will not suffer from boredom this year...
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!