Friday, May 29, 2015

Watermelon Weekend And Work in The Gardens

A quick lil pop up treasury to celebrate the weekend with my Hafair team artisans. 
 
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/NDIyMTF8MjcyNzU0MDQ5MA/celebrate-the-weekend-with-watermelon?ref=pr_treasury
 
Yeah for the weekend.  It was a very short week for us this week, and I am playing pedal to the metal with my sewing machine to catch up.  Hoping to make a trip to Hidden Treasures for the weekend, and working on goods for Walker Homestead show which is coming up quickly now....
 
oh, and I do not think I have blogged for weeks, but we have a really nice selection of handmades at Cozy Cat Primitives in Southampton Ma.  Norm has been a collector of my work for years, and I am so honored to have my work in his shop!   If you are in the area on a weekend, this beautiful shop is a must see.  We were blown away from the moment we drove up.  The inside is like a fine gallery of prim.... just amazing.  Check it out on Facebook and be sure to like his page so you can see what Norm and kitty Ben are up to!  and please let him know how you found him...
 
  https://www.facebook.com/CozyCatPrimitives?fref=nf
 
We are working in the gardens, after a few years of neglecting them.  It's nice to see Matt motivated again, especially with his brother so ill.  I think it's been good for him to see how much better they look and I will snap some photos when I can.  I am praying for some rain though, because we have transplanted a bunch of things. 
 
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!