Sunday, March 20, 2016

Blessed Spring Dear Ones

After a remarkable winter, we have had a few chilly days again.    A bit of snow is forecast for today, but I am rather looking forward to it this time.   It will be nice to admire the flakes knowing it's probably the last time and that they won't be sticking around all winter. 
 
We have a warmup coming next week with days in the 70s.  Kitties are enjoying the fresh new catnip, which is always the best of the year,  and I am making some kitty doll toys for the shops with it.
 
This is always such a fun time for me, because I can get down and create to my heart's content...   Yesterday was a truly creative day... old coverlet garlands, six new clothespin bags, a huge number of blocks, and more old wool kitties.   Plus I cut out a bunch of kitty dolls to stitch up today. 
 

I have already received some really fun orders because of  Vintage Market, so yay!   I love it when someone has a dream they are wishing for and I can make it come true for them! 
 
And the shops with my handmade creations are doing very very well, so I am pleased for them, and happy to have the opportunity to do some more creating.   If you haven't had the pleasure of stopping in at Hidden Treasures and Cozy Cat Primitives, you should put them on your Bucket List!  
 
a sweet greeting as you begin your Sunday and your Springtime!   Hope it is everything you wish for!  
 
 
 
A Morning Song (For the First Day of Spring) by Eleanor Farjeon 1922 - recorded by Cat Stevens
 
 
with best wishes ~ Denise & Matt
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!