Sunday, July 26, 2020

Bitty Bats Pattern

Good Sunday all.... I managed to get out and do a Hobby Lobby shopping trip this past Thursday and gathered up all the orange paint I could find for my rather monstrous pumpkin pile. I got home and checked my emails and guess what?!?!?   Deerfield Fall Craft Show has also been canceled.  Crocodile tears happened, as well as a happy dance.   What a freaking bizarre year.  Matthew and I were intending to be there, and had it planned out to the last detail to keep us and our customers safe... A bit scared about it, but now that it's off the table we can relax.  The pressure is off.  I really think we are done with shows for the year.  :( 
I have been stitching and stuffing ferociously and will continue, because what else does one do?  I finished a pattern this morning.  Will do some writing as time permits and listing of some finished product. 
Mom is well.  Kitties are good.  Our gardens are going gangbusters.  We're eating some great food.  My kids are all well.  So many things to be thankful for. 

Bitty Bats Pattern in paper format, instant download, and finished product is up on the website. Tap the photo to go see :)   
  
Enjoy the remaining days of July.... 

2 comments:

NMK said...

Fall Deerfield is cancelled too ....sorry to hear that , but guessed it would be . Nice you can get a rest & have all that Fall items for next year !!! Stay cool & enjoy a little down time !

Sassafras Hill Primitives said...

What a year... yes, a different one for sure, but we may never get another opportunity for so much free time.... I am going to embrace it. Now the burning question.... holiday sampler. I don’t expect it to be allowed. So... be well and see you when we see you☺️ Denise

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!