Thursday, July 30, 2020

Mercantile Print Pumpkins Pattern

Good Thursday morning all.  

I promised to get this tutorial written this week, and it's just now listed on my website...  It's available as an instant download only.  


So... I came home yesterday after an awfully busy and really kinda dreadful day,  to a surprise package left at my door.  I was glad it wasn't seeds from China!  Ha....  
 A dear sweet soul purchased the most beautiful blown glass hummingbird feeder for my little friends.   I wept big elephant tears for quite awhile.... I'm not used to getting treated well.  I am so smitten with my gift.  My job this after lunch with mom is to find a special place for it!!!  I'm really excited and so grateful.  Thank you my friend!!!  
Heading off to my mom's for her last visiting nurse visit... Yay.  We're keeping her well.  And then hopefully our family can settle into a quieter peaceful August.   

 Stay safe and well all... 

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!