Thursday, August 13, 2020

Autumn Creations and Pattern Writing

It was another hot August day here in Connecticut.  
I finished two more masks this morning because who knows how long we'll be needing them.  It sounds like forever.   And I don't even go anywhere, but we wouldn't want to run out, would we?! I have a huge stack made for family and friends... Because don't we all want gorgeous civil war reproduction prints?  Haha!  I really want something cool and fun, but I'm not fabric shopping anytime soon.  


Then I finished up a pattern I had started writing back many moons ago, one of my first autumn pumpkin guys ... before the shows got real and I stopped!  I didn't like the photos I took... too sunny.  I tried a few more times throughout the day.  Go figure... the first photo was the one I went with.  The pattern is available in both mailed paper copy and instant download.  The finished product is spoken for.  I promise I will keep trying to add finished!  

I've been stitching and painting and sanding like crazy.  I do everything in huge batches, so finishing doesn't come quickly.  I usually fly by the seat of my pants until the September shows and wrap it up right before, but I'm trying to mend my ways for this year.   Maybe it will be the start of something new.    




No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!