Sunday, March 8, 2015

Amazing Day at Deerfield Spring Sampler

Up early this Sunday am.... What an amazing first day of show we had yesterday.  So thankful to be included in this wonderful show and for all the folks who made the trip to see us!  As always, my Josh was a huge help!   Pictures will follow.... for some reason the ipad photos came out wicked blurry, and I left the camera in my jacket pocket! 
I won a prize too!!!!  The crafter's basket!!!   A beautiful vintage basket loaded with bobbins, and linens, and a beautiful book, which I so can't wait to crack open!!!
So sad to hear that Marcia and Diana are both leaving.... We love this show and all the people who have made it possible over the years.  Thanks to you all!!!!!
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!