Sunday, March 8, 2015

Deerfield Show Photos

What an amazing, amazing show!!!!!    And... we are home, and it's still light out!!!!! Yippee for spring ahead, however we are too tired to enjoy it tonight.  Matthew is already taking a nap! 
 I think I was not meant to take photos this weekend..... Ipad pictures were horrible, and these are a few from the camera that came out okay.... Not the best representation, but I always try to get enough snaps to critique for the following year. 
I think a corner space gives more merchandising room, but next year I want a bigger booth! 
 
 

 
closeup of the onion crates.... I love how they show off my work.
 
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your Booth is Amazing Denise ~ so many wonderful goodies!!! Glad to hear the show was a great success!
Blessings
Robin

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!