Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Today's Work Table

A busy day here....
 
Laura said our handmade blocks have been a hit at Hidden Treasures, and today was spent working on another batch.   They will be in shop by the end of the week.  This batch was done with mother's day in mind, but will also be great any time you are thinking of your momma!  Just a peek of what's coming...
 
 
if you like her facebook page (badge on the blog sidebar) you will receive updates whenever I bring new goods in! 
 
We've been busy getting ready for our journey.... a couple more days of packing and planning.  My boys will be holding down the fort for us, with a little help from my momma, but are not able to do my orders.... Any orders will be processed when we return. 
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!