Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spring Handmades

'Twas a beautiful spring day here in Connecticut.   My favorite season, with so much promised...
 
We dropped off a load of garden and mother's day signs and blocks and other handmades to Hidden Treasures.  We had a lovely chat with Laura, who pitched in and helped us get in, before our trip.  Thank you Laura, I really appreciate all your efforts to help us, when we need it most! oxo    
 
 This was the last load before our trip and it all looks so nice in Laura's beautiful shop. 
 
 
After much huffing and puffing, I think I found Florida clothes....  Spent much of the winter stress eating and hiding in cozy comfy clothes.   Damn those Cheez Doodles and Smart Food.   Oh well.  
 
Anyway, I am so much looking forward to the cherry trees blooming on the way down.... I think it will be nice to enjoy them twice this year!   I am also hoping to hit up a few thrift stores or flea markets while away, for craft supplies. 
 
 
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Sunflower Summer

A few of my favorite things!